Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My Amazing Mom




My mom is amazing! She came out to take care of my little family after I had Logan. She got here the day before I got out of the hospital and just left us the yesterday. She was here for a little over 2 weeks and it was wonderful! She went over and above! We had great meals every night, cookies everyday and Brynlee had a full time playmate for 2 whole weeks. My mom was up in the night with my kids, up early in the morning with my kids and cooked and cleaned her way through their nap times (and mine). We had to drag her to the zoo, bowling and to the park just to give her a break. She was a great sport and we appreciate every moment of the service she provided to our family. Not to mention all the fun we had with her! She probably got a sore throat reading books to Brynlee and talking to her constantly. It was great to have a few days with nice weather, so we could show her what a Kentucky spring is like, and enjoy the sunshine with her. Bryce kept asking me if I was sad after I took her the airport and of course I was, but I think he was even more sad to see her go! Thanks mom for taking care of us, going with us on all of our outings and sitting through our hilarious prayers, scriptures and FHEs. Come back soon, we already miss you!

4 comments:

Ashlee said...

Moms are the best and you look tiny!!!!

*rOcKiN rIcHiNs* said...

I cried and cried all through the last dinner my mom spent with us after Cole came home. Mom's are the best!

Hall of Halls said...

Moms are the best! Your baby is adorable & you look amazing!

Angela said...

Your mom is a rock star! Can I borrow her?