Friday, June 11, 2010

We haven't been up to much but we gotta eat

How can you not love this girl?!

I think this little girl loves chicken nuggets and ranch a little too much.

Look closely. Do you see the half watermelon on Bryce's lap. That guy loves watermelon. Can you tell?
This is how we roll at the Jones house. Watermelon on the porch, half naked on a hot summer evening. Yep, that's right, we are living the high life.
We should have some exciting new posts soon. Grandpa and Grandma Jones are coming to visit!!

4 comments:

Amber said...

That second picture cracks me up! Lookin' just like her daddy in that picture (very similar to Bryce in the last pic)!

*rOcKiN rIcHiNs* said...

I love watermelon eaters! She is sooo dainty with those nuggets!

Jacklyn said...

I'm with bryce, just cut it in half and give me a spoon!

Just the Seven of Us said...

I LOVE that backyard!!! Brynlee is DARLING and growing up fast. Love the piggies and nice work on the half marathon. So proud of you! Two years down ... two to go! WOO HOO!!!