Monday, February 23, 2009

Adorable



Isn't she the most darling baby in the whole world!

We had a great friend come and take some pictures of Brynlee last week and they all turned out so cute! I have lots more pictures to share, however, you will have to wait until the announcements come out. Don't want to spoil the surprise!

Anyway, here is a shout out to the photographer, Mallory Johnson. Check out her blog at http://malloryjohnsonphotography.blogspot.com to see more cute pictures that she has taken of Brynlee and her baby boy.

Thanks again Mallory, for waiting patiently for Brynlee to eat and stop fussing and then understanding when she pooed and peed on your stuff. The pictures are great I love them and can't wait for the next round.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Suzannah said...

Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl! I love her name. :)If you're ever bored just shoot me an email at suzannahsanders@gmail.com. I'd love to catch up! Plus then I could invite you to my blog... which I guess would also be like catching up. :)

Lil Lancaster Fam said...

Wow those are some beautiful pictures. Had me all teary eyed. I wish I would have had newborn pictures with my babes! Something I will always regret. Can't wait for the birth announcement

Amber said...

How adorable!!! Brynlee is such a cute baby. I love how wide her eyes are in that picture.